|Author registration deadline:
||July 12th, 2022 (JST)
|Poster registration deadline:
||August 1st, 2022 (JST)
|Early registration deadline:
||July 15th, 2022 (JST)
|Late registration deadline:
||August 8th, 2022 (JST)
|Author registration||50,000 JPY||70,000 JPY|
|Poster registration||30,000 JPY||30,000 JPY|
|Early registration||10,000 JPY||30,000 JPY|
|Late registration||10,000 JPY||40,000 JPY|
No refunds are available.
This registration and payment agency is Conference Service Inc.
If you use credit card for the payment, the organization name appeared in your credit card statement is "Conference Service Inc.".
Certificate for Completion of Registration to the ERFS System
Most of foreign new immigrants need "Certificate for Completion of Registration to the ERFS System (受付済証)" to enter into Japan.
The secretariat can send the certification to the following people:
- Authors of SciSec 2022 main conference, including poster session
- Authors of SciSec 2022 workshops
- Researchers or students of Cyber security, AI or cryptography
If you would like to get the certificate to enter into Japan, please pay additional fee.
The amount is 5,000 JPY.
Only in-pserson author/attendee can select the option.
Organizing committee doesn't send the certificate for online author/participant.
The process of sending the letter will be started after you have finished your payment.
- Prices are presented in Japanese Yen.
- At least one author registration is required for each paper presented at the main conference or workshop, in order for the paper to be included in the conference proceedings.
- For authors with multiple papers, one author registration is valid only for one paper.
- At least one oral presenter per accepted poster must register for the conference as an poster presenter.
The guideline for the duration of conference dates
Conference venue guideline to prevent infection disease
All in-person participants have to obey the following rules:
- You have to detect body temperature every day at the entrance of Kunibiki Messe.
- You must not come to Kunibiki Messe if you have the following condition of a patient: cough, pain in the throat, having a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher.
- You have to wear a mask at Kunibiki Messe. Please speak nothing when you take your mask off for taking lunch or coffee break.
- You have to take a physical distance for other people.
- You have to give organizing committee notice if you got infected with something infection.
- You have to cooperate with organizing committee if organizing committee do additional request to you for restraining something infection activity.
The guideline for speakers and attendees who register as "Virtual"
All speakers and attendees who register as "Online" have to prepare the following equipment by yourself:
- Camera (built in or external)
- Microphone (built in or external, but recommended to use wired external microphone)
- Smooth and stable internet (it is essential to make sure your internet is stable in order to get the best quality)
1. Create your Web ID
All registrants are requested to create the Web IDs.
The link is as follows:
2. Registration using your Web ID
You can do your registration using your Web ID.
The link is as follows:
3. Publish your invoice and/or receipt
If you would like to get your invoice and/or receipt, you can get it to click "Invoice and/or Receipt".
You can get your invoice after your registration data was sent to our server using our registration system.
You can get your receipt after our registration system have recognized that you have completed your payment.
This link will work until August 12, 2022.
I have forgotten my password.
I have forgotten my Web ID.
Your Web ID was sent an email automatically after you have finished making your Web ID.
The subject of the mail is "(SciSec2022) Your Web ID". The sender email address is email@example.com.
If you don't keep the email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I cannot get the VISA on time, can I attend the conference online?
Sure, it is ok to join online if you cannot get the visa.
I have finished my registration. But, I cannot finish my payment by my credit card.
What should I do?
Could you please send your Web ID to email@example.com?
Secretariat can provide you another payment way.
Dr. Taku Jiromaru (Conference Service Inc.)