Program at a Glance
- May 23 - 25: Plenary lectures, keynote lectures, and technical sessions
- Program is here.
- May 23: Welcome reception
- May 25: Banquet
May 26: Technical tour canceled
- May 22 - 25: On-site exhibition
- May 22 - 25: On-site registration desk opens.
Notice for presenters
- 20 minutes (15 min presentation and 5 min Q&A) for each regular presentation
- 40 minutes (35 min presentation and 5 min Q&A) for each plenary and keynote presentation
The congress platform is Zoom. Presentations should be carried out in real time, based on JST (Japan standard time) according to the program.
No pre-recorded video of presentation is required, and on-demand video is not available.
More detailed instructions for presentations are here.
The URL of the Zoom meeting of each session can be found in MyPage.