The abstract should be submitted electronically from the link below, no later than
January 26 February 9, 2022 (Japan Standard Time).
- Each participant is allowed to present only one abstract, although one participant may co-authors multiple abstracts.
- The abstract should be prepared following the instruction in the MS Word template file available from the following link.
- The abstract should be written in English.
- The abstract should not exceed one page and should be more than a half page.
- After submission, authors can further edit submitted abstracts until the deadline for submission of abstracts.
- No corrections will be allowed after the submission deadline. No proofreading will be carried out.
- The presenting author must register no later than April 6, 2022 (Japan Standard Time). Otherwise, the abstract will not be included in the final program and the abstract, and the corresponding full paper (if any) will not be included in the congress proceeding.
- Should you have any problem with online submission, please contact ACSMO 2022 Secretary General.